SOFSEM 2017 := Instructions for Authors
The final camera-ready version of your paper has to follow the Lecture Notes in Computer Science format and should be submitted as one ZIP file containing
- all source files (LaTeX file(s) or MS Word document, included original images, etc.),
- the corresponding PDF file and
- a signed copyright form (a scanned version is acceptable; only for LNCS Proceedings)
using the Springer Online Conference Service no later than October 23, 2016 .
At least one author of each contributed paper MUST register for the conference no later than November 11, 2016 – see Registration & Fees – and present the paper at the conference.
Please note, that according to the Springer instructions:
- all the title and authors' names in the headers of your paper are written as they are to appear in the final Table of Contents and Author Index (the final Table of Contents and the final Author Index are generated from the headers).
- Please also check the quality of the figures included in the ZIP file with the final camera-ready version. Make sure that the figures are not of a low resolution and are suitable for printing in black and white.
- Kindly take also in mind, that Springer makes your email addresses as given on your papers to appear in the metadata of the online version of the book.
All types of submissions (invited papers and contributed papers in LNCS proceedings and student research forum papers in local proceedings) have to follow the Lecture Notes in Computer Science format (see the Authors Instructions at www.springer.de). Accepted paper formats are PDF or DOC (note that in case of camera ready PDF created by LaTeX source files and images should be also included).
The target paper size is:
- 8–20 pages for invited talks,
- 12 pages for contributed (LNCS) papers and the Student Research Forum papers.